PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Eidos InteractiveCompatible with Xbox360™ (X360)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
Works on all systems sold worldwide.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Battlestations Pacific
- This is a used item. If not otherwise mentioned below, spine card is included for titles that originally came with spine cards.
- Experience epic WWII combat from multiple perspectives as you jump between dozens of units, playing as a pilot, a gunner, a submarine captain or even a carrier fleet commander
- Every battle takes place simultaneously in the air, on the sea and beneath the waves. Movement of your fleet and the individual efforts of any one vehicle is critical to success
- Huge multi-unit online battles with up to 8 players controlling over 100 units
- Cutting-edge graphics bring the Pacific ocean and island chains alive with lush real-world environments, dynamic weather effects and incredibly detailed vehicles and weaponry
- Each warship, plane and submarine is authentically designed. The more players know about each units profile, capabilities and weaknesses the better they will fight
- Features 11 epic campaign missions, 12 bonus challenge missions, naval training academy and an immersive storyline
descriptionPrepare for a totally new combat experience as you fight massive air, sea and undersea battles in WWII's Pacific theatre in direct command of multiple warships, planes and submarines in this epic solo and online tactical action game.
For the first time experience the true intensity of large scale aerial and naval combat in a unique mix of direct action and tactical play. Directly control dozens of highly detailed warships, aircraft and submarines in a 'free-control' environment as you design and execute the best plans of attack. Command the colossal firepower of a fully armed battleship, engage the enemy in fierce dogfights through flak-infested skies, or utilise the silent attack of your submarine to unleash deadly torpedo attacks on unsuspecting enemies.
Battlestations: Midway follows the story of naval recruit Henry Walker, whose first assignment as a gunner at Pearl Harbor is the starting point of an incredible career at the heart of the US Pacific Fleet in 1942, in what was to become one of the most inspirational military campaigns in history.
|Official Release Date||May 15, 2009|
|Language||English, French, German, Italian, Spanish|
|Genre||Real Time Strategy|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...