PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for BCFX: The Doug Williams Edition
- Fusing the cutting-edge technology of the Unreal 3.0 engine with one-of-a-kind music and showmanship, BCFx captures the culture and spirit of the black college football experience
- Authentic stadiums are filled with fight songs, spirit songs, cheers, trash-talking and dynamic crowds immersing you in the heart of the true gameday atmosphere. Sharpen your skills in Practice Mode on the practice field, and then go to Classic Mode for some serious Black College Football rivalries. From the Bayou Classic to the Magic City Classic, BCFx has it in authentic detail
- What is that rumble in the distance? The Drumline Challenge is a standalone rhythm-based mini-game, power packed with over 300 authentic drum cadences and band songs. Use your controller or plug in a drum pad peripheral. Play alone, or experience head-to-head drum battling at its finest
- The flair and showmanship of halftime is showcased by amazing recreations of world renowned halftime show performances including unbelievable drum major routines, dancing girls, and superhuman band drills. Sit back and enjoy the show, or grab the mace and take center stage as you interactively battle for second half momentum
- The Museum is a three-dimensional salute to the historical significance of the great institutions represented in the game. With legends such as Doug Williams, Jerry Rice, Mel Blount, Willie Totten, David "Deacon" Jones, and legendary Coach Eddie Robinson to current SBN Award recipients, the Legacy Museum is a masterful tribute to these individuals. Learn how these schools have contributed positively to history and continue to effectively influence the future
- The Jukebox highlights all the music in the game featuring live band recordings of songs by OutKast, Beyoncé, Earth Wind and Fire, Young Jeezy, and Cameo, performed by some of the hottest marching bands in the country. From the smooth sound of the R&B greats to the hip sound of the newest hits to date, BCFx: The Doug Williams Edition has it all
descriptionBone-jarring football gameplay, interactive halftime shows, and the Drum Line Challenge in BCFx (Black College Football Experience): The Doug Williams Edition puts you at the heart of the rich culture, tradition, and pageantry showcased every gameday in stadiums across the country. Take control with thirty-five teams from Historically Black Colleges and University (HBCU) football conferences, realistic stadiums, rival classic games, authentic band-recorded music with tracks from today's hottest artists, and tips from the Super Bowl MVP Doug Williams himself. BCFx is a distinct blend of exciting gridiron action and two invigorating rhythm-based games delivering the true Black College Football Xperience.
|Official Release Date||Oct 06, 2009|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...