PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Beach Volleyball Summer Heat
- Addictive 2 on 2 Beach Volleyball action in 12 of the world's hottest beach locations
- Select from 14 unique hotties and dress 'em as you see fit
- First ever Beach House Mode - kick back with music and videos in your own crib
- Just like you see on TV: Instant replays, Arena fly-throughs and Player cut-scenes
- Arcade, Exhibitions, Tournament, and Training Mode, plus Mini games galore
- Over 200 unlockables! Music videos, courts, accessories, and more
descriptionSummer Heat Beach Volleyball features: 14 selectable characters, each with player-specific attributes and abilities; 12 sizzling locations, including Venice Beach Stadium, Flamingo Pier, Emerald Marina and Silver Sands Beach; Immersive summer game play experience allows players to unlock hidden secrets as they spike your way to beach volleyball dominance; Proprietary "Super Spike" system, enables gamers to earn special moves, speed-ups and unlock hidden features; First-ever Summer Beach House Party Mode tracks player stats plus unlocks hidden features and players; Game play modes include Arcade, Exhibition, Tournament and Mini-Games; Full character customization, allows players to modify their character's skin color, hairstyle, and accessories; In-game music soundtrack featuring today's top recording artists, including Pink ("Get the Party Started"), Sum 41 ("Summer"), Kylie Minogue ("Love at First Sight"), Sprung Monkey ("Coconut"), Freshmaka ("Hawaiian Shirt") and Suburban ("Ooohwee"); TV-style presentation, including music videos from Pink, Sum 41 and Kylie Minogue, player cut scenes, arena fly-throughs and instant replays.
|Official Release Date||Jul 01, 2003|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...