PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Better Late Than DEAD (Steam)
Excalibur Publishing LimitedCompatible with Windows™ (PC)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Better Late Than DEAD (Steam)
- Uncover a story that unfolds with new updates
- Craft items using a combination of objects and methods like cutting and tying
- Online Multiplayer mode
- Lose blood, break bones, be poisoned and stave off hunger and thirst
- Varying weather conditions affect gameplay
- Procedurally generated items that the player must find in order to leave the island
- Dangerous animals including wolves, snakes and sharks
- Permadeath – Will you be able to escape the island or will you succumb to its menace?
descriptionWelcome to Excalibur’s first foray into the survival game genre. In Better Late Than DEAD you’ll explore an open sandbox environment which, depending on your choices, could or could not have a foreseeable end……
You awaken on an island with no memory. There’s a child’s photograph in your pocket. The child’s face means nothing to you. To uncover the mysteries of the island and the past you must search for resources and locate a way to escape. Played in both first and third person view, Better Late Than DEAD features a crafting system inspired by classic point and click adventure games. You won’t stack items in a table but will create new ones by using actions like Cut & Tie.
Further investigation of the island reveals the incongruous and outlandish nature of your environment. Craft items, seek shelter, quench your thirst, satisfy your hunger and fend off animals. What will you need to escape the island? The answers are waiting.
|Official Release Date||Jul 23, 2015|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...