PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Biohazard 6 (Playstation 3 the Best) [e-capcom Limited Edition]
CapcomCompatible with PlayStation 3™ (PS3™)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
Works on all systems sold worldwide.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Biohazard 6 (Playstation 3 the Best) [e-capcom Limited Edition]
- Horror on a global scale No longer confined to a specific location, the outbreak of the C-virus is worldwide with the action taking place in North America, Eastern Europe and China
- Multiple characters and intertwined storylines Experience the horror playing as Leon S. Kennedy, Chris Redfield, and Jake Muller with their respective partners
- Solo or co-op Biohazard 6 delivers both single and co-op gameplay either offline or online
- A new challenge Confront the results of the C-virus in all its varied and deadly forms: - Zombies make a return to the Biohazard series, but can now run, jump at players and even use weapons, making them far more challenging than in previous games; - The enemy creatures known as J’avo first came to prominence in the conflict zone of Eastern Europe and have the ability to regenerate when injured; furthermore, if J’avo take substantial damage to a particular area, they can mutate the affected body part into a variety of different forms, meaning players will have to rethink their strategy and adapt to this unpredictability; - The C-virus has also given rise to the Chrysalide, which take the mutation process even further as they can undergo a full metamorphosis; spawning a whole host of horrific creatures
- Mercenaries returns Players will once more be able to enjoy the highly popular Mercenaries Mode
- Redesigned control system Biohazard 6 features an evolved control system allowing players to shoot while moving; slide; roll in any direction and to take cover, along with the addition of an enhanced melee attack
descriptionBlending action and survival horror, Biohazard 6 promises to be the dramatic horror experience of 2012. Resident Evil favorites Leon S. Kennedy and Chris Redfield are joined by new characters, including Jake Muller, to face a bioterrorist threat on a global scale, as the narrative moves between North America, the war-torn Eastern European state of Edonia and the Chinese city of Lanshiang.Resident Evil 6 features three distinct, yet interwoven story threads, each with their own pair of protagonists for either solo or co-op play, both offline and online. Leon S. Kennedy is paired with US government agent Helena Harper, while Chris Redfield teams up with fellow BSAA member Piers Nivans. Finally, gun for hire and son of the infamous Albert Wesker, Jake Muller, is joined by Sherry Birkin, the daughter of former key Umbrella scientists, William and Annette. All six must face a new horror - the highly virulent C-virus that has been unleashed on an unsuspecting and unprepared world, creating new and deadly transformations.
|Original Name||バイオハザード6 PlayStation(R)3 the Best（PS3) / イーカプ限定特典付|
|Official Release Date||Mar 06, 2014|
|CERO D (17+)|
Official Website (Japanese)
Resident Evil 6 reveal trailer (YouTube)
RESIDENT EVIL 6 - Leon Gameplay - METRO/SUBWAY - Capcom Summer Jam
Please send me an E-Mail when ...