|login connect (beta) new account||my cart||help|
Mar 11, 2014
Click here for the complete list
- Innovative advances bring new depth and dimension to each encounter. New elements, such as the ability to dual-wield weapons and Plasmids, allow players to create exciting combinations of punishment
- Set approximately 10 years after the events of the original BioShock, the story continues with an epic, more intense journey through one of the most captivating and terrifying fictional worlds ever created
- Take control of BioShocks signature and iconic symbol with the original prototype Big Daddy, and experience the power and raw strength of Raptures most feared denizens as you battle powerful new enemies
- Earn experience points during gameplay to earn access to new Weapons, Plasmids and Tonics that can be used to create hundreds of different combinations, allowing players to develop a unique character that caters to their playing style
- Players will step into the shoes of Rapture citizens and take direct part in the civil war that tore Rapture apart
- Experience Rapture before it was reclaimed by the ocean and engage in combat over iconic environments in locations such as Kashmir Restaurant and Mercury Suites, all of which have been reworked from the ground up for multiplayer
Multiplayer in BioShock 2 provides a rich prequel experience that expands the award winning BioShock gameplay. Set during the fall of Rapture, players assume the role of a Plasmid test subject in the underwater city that was first explored in the original BioShock. Players will need to use all the elements of the games toolset to survive as the full depth of the BioShock experience is refined and transformed into a unique multiplayer experience that can only be found in Rapture.
|Release Date||Feb 09, 2010|
|Language||English, French, Spanish|
||(4.5 out of 5)|
Showing the last 5 reviews, out of a total 270 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Nice game: dark, surprising, but could have a better look.
Story was interesting. Cool to be a big daddy... Unfortunately the graphics had actually downgraded!? The sound was a bit flat as well.
Can't be, the plot twist can't be as good, but Rapture looks as good as ever!
by our customers
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2014 Play-Asia.com.