PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
BioShock & The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Bundle
2K GamesCompatible with Xbox360™ (X360)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Take control of your world by hacking mechanical devices, commandeering security turrets and crafting unique items critical to your very survival
- Upgrade your weapons with ionic gels, explosives and toxins to customize them to the enemy and environment
- Genetically modify your body through dozens of Plasmid Stations scattered throughout the city, empowering you with fantastic and often grotesque abilities
- Explore a living world powered by Ecological A.I., where the inhabitants have interesting and consequential relationships with one another that impact your gameplay experience
- Experience truly next generation graphics that vividly illustrate the forlorn art deco city, highlighted by the most detailed and realistic water effects ever developed in a video game
- Make meaningful choices and mature decisions, ultimately culminating in the grand question: do you exploit the innocent survivors of Rapture or save them?
- THE ELDER SCROLLS IV: OBLIVION
- Good and evil: Create and play any character you can imagine, from noble warrior to sinister assassin to wizened sorcerer
- Melee and magic: An all-new combat and magic system brings first person role-playing to a new level of intensity where you feel every blow
- Stunning graphics: Pixel-shader effects and high-definition televisions are fully supported to create unprecedented visuals, including lifelike towns, dungeons, and the most realistic forests ever created in a game
- Radiant A.I.: This groundbreaking artificial intelligence system gives characters full round-the-clock schedules and the ability to make their own choices based on the world around them
- Realistic characters: The game features over 1,000 non-player characters who come to life like never before with facial animations, lip-synching, and full speech
- Enormous environments: With its non-linear game play, the huge world of Oblivion is open for you to explore at your own pace, and shorter quests such as fighting bandits, mixing potions, creating magic items, and persuading friends keep the challenges coming
descriptionBIOSHOCK After your plane crashes into icy uncharted waters, you discover a rusted bathysphere and descend into Rapture, a city hidden beneath the sea. Constructed as an idealistic society for a hand picked group of scientists, artists and industrialists, the idealism is no more. Now the city is littered with corpses, wildly powerful guardians roam the corridors as little girls loot the dead, and genetically mutated citizens ambush you at every turn. BioShock forces you to question the lengths to which you will go and how much of your humanity you will sacrifice...to save your own life. BioShock is loaded with some of greatest, most modifiable weapons to ever blast their way into a shooter. But guns alone won’t be enough to defeat the devious AIs of Rapture. There are literally hundreds of other strategies players can use to take out his enemies. THE ELDER SCROLLS IV: OBLIVION Step into the most richly detailed and vibrant game world ever created. The Elder Scrolls® IV: Oblivion™ is the latest chapter in the epic and highly successful saga from Bethesda Softworks. Oblivion is the sequel to the best-selling, award-winning role-playing game (RPG) The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind®, named 2002 RPG and Game of the Year for Xbox®. Oblivion is another leap forward in role-playing with its combination of freeform gameplay and cutting-edge graphics.
|Official Release Date||Jul 10, 2009|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...