Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
featured reviewqwerty_53 (1) on 17, Oct. 2007 23:05 (HKT)
bioshock is excellent. i dont normally go for games like this but i tried, it liked it and havent stoppped playing it. its a must
- Take control of your world by hacking mechanical devices, commandeering security turrets and crafting unique items critical to your very survival.
- Upgrade your weapons with ionic gels, explosives and toxins to customize them to the enemy and environment.
- Genetically modify your body through dozens of Plasmid Stations scattered throughout the city, empowering you with fantastic and often grotesque abilities.
- Explore a living world powered by Ecological A.I., where the inhabitants have interesting and consequential relationships with one another that impact your gameplay experience.
- Experience truly next generation graphics that vividly illustrate the forlorn art deco city, highlighted by the most detailed and realistic water effects ever developed in a video game.
- Make meaningful choices and mature decisions, ultimately culminating in the grand question: do you exploit the innocent survivors of Rapture or save them?
descriptionAfter your plane crashes into icy uncharted waters, you discover a rusted bathysphere and descend into Rapture, a city hidden beneath the sea. Constructed as an idealistic society for a hand picked group of scientists, artists and industrialists, the idealism is no more. Now the city is littered with corpses, wildly powerful guardians roam the corridors as little girls loot the dead, and genetically mutated citizens ambush you at every turn. BioShock forces you to question the lengths to which you will go and how much of your humanity you will sacrifice...to save your own life.BioShock is loaded with some of greatest, most modifiable weapons to ever blast their way into a shooter. But guns alone won’t be enough to defeat the devious AIs of Rapture. There are literally hundreds of other strategies players can use to take out his enemies.
|Official Release Date||Sep 13, 2007|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Buy this game, although its old its still a must buy and must be in your collection if you're a collector
One of the best games I've played in many years. This game has the best story of any game I have played. The atmosphere is fantastic and the design of the game is great!
Bought the X360 version. Original classic. Creepy gameplay but hours of fun. Big-Daddy kick-ass
Although I play bioshock 1 and 2 , I feel I prefer Bioshock 1. Fighting with Big Daddy feel more funny than Big sister.
It's a great fps. Not a regular fps, though. It combines elements from action, platform and even some minor rpg details... The atmosphere of the game is amazing, the challenges are good to make you die every now and then and the story is very good too. If you haven't played it yet, and like action games in general, this is the game for you!
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.