PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Black & Bruised
- 18 distinct cartoon-esque characters with colorful personalities and unique fighting styles
- 18 different boxing rings and fighting arenas
- Cel Shaded - High quality cartoon shader creates a Disney-esque feel and exaggerates gameplay
- Enhanced AI engine - characters' unique personalities react to a sequence of events that modify their subsequent reactions to circumvent repetitive player strategies
- Extended facial animation - more than 30 unique and humorous facial animations convey boxer's mood and reaction to punches
- Pressure sensitive analog controls are easy to learn, hard to master
- Six modes of play
- Training - Refine your techniques by fighting the training robot
- Single Fight - Select your opponent and go one-on-one with the computer
- Tournament - Fight a list of opponents and go for the World Title
- Survival - Fight as many opponents as you can knockout
- Two-Player - Go head-to-head with a friend
- Boxer's Life - Innovative mode builds character storylines and connects FMV to gameplay. It will not only define the stakes, but also impact the way the boxer performs in the next bout
- Special effects - Stars, perspiration, particle effects and explosions will indicate the effectiveness of a particular punch and add to the zany feel of the game
- Super Punch - Every boxer has a "super punch" to destroy his/her opponent. Fire, electricity and explosion effects indicate super punches
descriptionEnter the world of 18 colorful individuals who have, for one reason or another, been forced into the world of boxing to support their families and themselves. With each character, you will learn their life stories and how they plan to reap the benefits from winning bouts.
|Official Release Date||Jan 26, 2003|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...