PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Blast Works: Build, Trade, Destroy
- Become a massive ship over 15+ different missions by playing with the Wii Remote and the Nunchuk controller or the Wii Classic Controller
- Design your own levels, ships, enemy ships, objects, and bosses with the in-depth Blastworks Editor
- Assign Bullet Patterns, Sound FX, movement patterns, hit boxes, and more in the Ship Editor portion of the Blastworks Editor
- Trade custom ships, levels and high scores with your friends via WiiConnect24
- Absorb the pieces and weapons of destroyed enemies to build a larger, stronger ship that prepares you to fight more formidable Boss Ships
- Supports multiplayer gameplay for 2-4 players in multiple modes
- Retro geometric graphic style lends this classic shooter a unique look
- Finish the game to unlock 4 complete Kenta Cho games: Tumiki Fighters, Gunroar, Torus Trooper and rRootage
descriptionWhether it's by land, sea or air, BlastWorks: Build, Trade, Destroy challenges you to a frenetic geometric battle! As you destroy your opponents, you can absorb their parts and use them to make your own ship bigger and stronger. In addition, level and ship editors let you customize and design to your liking and then trade creations with friends. With bright, abstract graphics and fast-paced action, this "sticky" creative shooter based on the Tumiki Fighters online game will suck you in for the long haul.
|Official Release Date||Apr 03, 2009|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...