PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
- Ultimate 2D fighting game on the go
- 12 very individual Goth-Anime hand drawn 2D character sprites
- A plethora of defensive and offensive moves in fast, intense fighting
- Unique "Distortion Drive" individual skill based attack for each character
- Fully fleshed out adventure unfolds in optional voiced-over Story mode
descriptionThis is the ultimate 2D fighting game on the go. BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Portable has been painstakingly recreated for PSP, retaining every character, frame of animation and all the modes of the home console versions (Arcade, Versus, Score Attack, Training, and Story). In addition, two new modes, ‘Shop’ and ‘Legion’ will be included. Shop will allow players to unlock exclusive bonuses like characters and illustrations, while Legion offers a single-player strategy game, which sees you building an army of BlazBlue characters in order to capture territory against the enemy. Twelve unique combatants to choose from including 8 unlimited characters compared to the console version.
|Official Release Date||Oct 29, 2010|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...