featured reviewfelipelapenda (1) on 07, Oct. 2009 09:06 (HKT)
Best of this generation
This is the best fighting game of this generation.
Although you have only 12 characters, each one of them has a completely different playing style. It's like playing a different game for every character.
The game is easy enough for one to play from the get-go, but it takes months to fully master a character. This ...[read more...]
- aka. BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
- Experience the beauty of high-resoluti on, hand-drawn sprites on 3D backgrounds, all in glorious high-definition
- Get ready to take the action online and battle the best players from all over the world!
- BlazBlue features the following console-only modes: Arcade, Vs, Practice, and a completely fleshed-out Story Mode that tells the tales of each character
- Choose a character that represents your own fighting style, like the lightning-fast Taokaka or the wickedly powerful Tager
- Use the unique “Drive Attacks” specific to each character to decimate your opponent. Depending on the character, control the elements like wind and ice, or even absorb the life force from your opponents
- Take advantage of Barriers, Counter Assaults, Rapid Cancels, and Distortion Drives to turn the tide of battle!
descriptionIn the 13th hierarchical city, Kagutsuchi, the Librarium regulates the amazing power of “Armagus”, a fusion of magic and technology. Currently they are after a wanted criminal named Ragna The Bloodedge, also known as “Death”, who wants to destroy the Librarium. Due to Ragna possessing a powerful form of Armagus known as the Azure Grimoire, people far and wide are after not only his bounty, but his grimoire as well. This is where our story begins…
|Original Name||BLAZBLUE (Xbox 360 プラチナコレクション)|
|Official Release Date||Mar 11, 2010|
|Language||Text: English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean|
|CERO B (12+)|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Every aspects of the game is well presented here. Best of all, the price is right !!!
Good fighting game , great graphics
Shock price from play asia !!!
Best fighting games, best price. Worth it.
this game is cool 2D Fighting
compare KOF13 I think it 's same as fun.
This game has: great graphics, great story mode (though not as good as P4: Arena), great music and great game-play. It's a fantastic game. There's no other way to describe it.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.