Blomkamp³ [Limited Edition Collection]
~Sharlto Copley, David James, Jason Cope, Matt Damon, Jodie Foster, Sharlto Copley, Sharlto Copley, Dev Patel, Hugh Jackman
Once bought, this item cannot be cancelled or returned.
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 11.00 (20%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
|Official Release Date||Jun 16, 2015|
|Starring||Sharlto Copley, David James, Jason Cope, Matt Damon, Jodie Foster, Sharlto Copley, Sharlto Copley, Dev Patel, Hugh Jackman|
|Audio||DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1, DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1|
|Language||English, French, Spanish, Thai|
|Subtitles||English, French, Spanish, Hindi|
|Running Time||341 Minutes|
Restricted - Viewers younger than 17 require accompaniment of a parent or adult guardian.
- 3 Movies
- Three-disc set
The world of Neill Blomkamp is unlike any other. Distinct of story and vision, and for the first time together in this limited edition Blu-ray set, District 9, Elysium and Chappie define Blomkamp as a true auteur. Relish in these action-packed hits with a new collection of extras, including limited-release special features on District 9 and Elysium, and an alternate ending and exploration of visual effects, weaponry and artificial intelligence on Chappie.
In the near future, crime is monitored by an oppressive mechanized police force. But now, the people are fighting back. When one police droid, Chappie, is stolen and given new programming, he becomes the first robot with the ability to think and feel for himself. As powerful and destructive forces start to see Chappie as a danger to mankind and order, they will stop at nothing to maintain the status quo and ensure that Chappie is the last of his kind.
We are plunged into a world where aliens have landed... only to be exiled to a slum on the fringes of Johannesburg. Now, one lone human discovers the mysterious secret of the extraterrestrial weapon technology. Hunted and hounded through the bizarre back-alleys of an alien shantytown, he will discover what it means to be the ultimate outsider on your own planet.
In the year 2159, two classes of people exist: the very wealthy, who live on a pristine man-made space station called Elysium, and the rest, who live on an overpopulated, ruined Earth. Secretary Delacourt (Jodie Foster) will stop at nothing to preserve the luxurious lifestyle of the citizens of Elysium - but that doesn't stop the people of Earth from trying to get in by any means necessary. Max (Matt Damon) agrees to take on a life-threatening mission, one that could bring equality to these polarized worlds.
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
I watch this before at cinema. Great Sci-fi movie, is very worth blu-ray collection. Awesome HD picture, sound & Bonus materials.
It´s so nice when you see a film with low expectations, and it trespass all you expect. Excelent movie!! Don´t miss it!
The movie alone is a completely original sci-fi story far different than the usual story. This is one of my favourite movies of 2009. This is now even better in High Definition as well as excellent extra features.
An astonishing film on the excellent Blu-ray disc! Great sound and video.
Excellent selection of bonus materials:
• Commentary with Director/Co-Writer Neill Blomkamp
• Joburg from Above: Satellite and Schematics of the World of District 9 – Interactive Map
• Deleted Scenes:
- MNU Agent Field Training (1 min, HD)
- Anti-Aleen Riot (1 min, HD)
- Cryo Alien (1 min, HD)
- Kids and Space: Rat Muti (1 min, HD)
- Kids Play with Alien Technology (1 min, HD)
- Meat Seller (1 min, HD)
- Muti (2 min, HD)
- Shack Fire (1 min, HD)
- Dirk Michaels TV Interview (2 min, HD)
- MNU Office (1 min, HD)
- Aggro Alien (1 min, HD)
- Egg Alien (1 min, HD)
- Roof Alien (1 min, HD)
- Stolen Alien Goods (1 min, HD)
- Alien Rips Off Fundiswa (1 min, HD)
- Dead Dog and Alien (1 min, HD)
- Ghettoblaster (1 min, HD)
- Alien Reproductive System (2 min, HD)
- Bad Kids (1 min, HD)
- Clinic Visit (2 min, HD)
- Steal Tank (1 min, HD)
- Koobus Big Gun (1 min, HD)
• The Alien Agenda: A Filmmaker's Log:
- Chapter 1: Envisioning District 9 (8 min, HD)
- Chapter 2: Shooting District 9 (17 min, HD)
- Chapter 3: Refining District 9 (10 min, HD)
• Metamorphosis: The Transformation of Wikus (10 min, HD)
• Innovation: The Acting and Improvisation of District 9 (12 min, HD)
• Conception and Design: Creating the World of District 9 (13 min, HD)
• Alien Generation: The Visual Effects of District 9 (10 min, HD)
• CineCHAT - where viewers can send on-screen instant messages to their friends while watching the movie
• MovieIQ - which allows viewers to immediately access continuously updated information on the cast & crew and explore relevant trivia such as production facts, music and soundtrack information all tied to scenes within the movie via BD-Live.
- Blu-Ray Disk is High Definition (1 min, HD)
- The International (2 min, HD)
- Terminator Salvation (2 min, HD)
- 2012 (1 min, HD)
- The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3 (2 min, HD)
- Angels & Demons (2 min, HD)
This publication is strongly recommend in your collection!
I am a great fan of sci-fi movies and I couldn't miss this one. The argument is surprisingly original, and the special effects is astonishingly real, specially because of high definition. If you are a sci-fi fan also, don't let this masterpiece out of you collection.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.