PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
South Peak InteractiveCompatible with Xbox360™ (X360)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Blood Bowl
- This is a used item. If not otherwise mentioned below, spine card is included for titles that originally came with spine cards.
- Two completely different game modes: play the authentic, turn-based Blood Bowl experience or live the game in Real Time Mode
- A huge single player game; take part in a complete Blood Bowl campaign with 15 Championships and Cups or choose your own competition rules and create your own Championships
- Develop your team by gaining new levels and pieces of performance enhancing equipment
- The multiplayer competition at its best; create a team online and take part in leagues and tournaments over the Internet
- Create your own online Private League with your own competition rules
descriptionBlood Bowl - the game of fantasy football. Based on the famous Warhammer fantasy world and American football, Blood Bowl is a combination of a classic strategy game and a sports game. It's also an incredibly brutal game, where you lead your team through bonecrunching leagues to compete in the prestigious Blood Bowl Cup! Create your team from the 8 playable races: Humans, Orcs, Wood Elves, Dwarves, Skaven, Lizardmen, Chaos or Goblins and manage them as they gain experience through the many championships and tournaments taking place in the Old World.
No Holds Barred: Bribe the referee, foul your opponent as they whimper on the ground, hurl devastating fireballs from the stands or even sneak a chainsaw onto the field, whatever it takes to defeat your opponent... But don't ever forget the ultimate purpose of the game: Get the ball into the End Zone and score touchdowns!
|Official Release Date||Jan 26, 2010|
|Language||English, French, Spanish|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...