PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for BN-2 Islander
- Over 400 interior and exterior custom animations on the DX10-compatible model - with interior self-shadowing. High detail specular and bump maps for every part of the exterior and Virtual Cockpit brings every rivet and surface to life.
- Beautiful night lighting textures and effects inside and out - plus the gauge and panel lighting can be independently switched.
- High Fidelity sound set from Turbine Sound Studios makes this feel like the real aircraft, even with your eyes shut!
- Flight dynamics tuned and refined with the help of real-world Islander pilots - this baby doesn't just look right, she flies right too.
- Fully-functional Virtual Cockpit with virtually every system and gauge.
- 3D RealGauge Technology for super smooth fluid fully-3D gauges.
descriptionThe BN-2 Islander is a British light utility aircraft, mainline airliner and cargo aircraft designed and originally manufactured by Britten-Norman of the United Kingdom. The Islander is one of the best-selling commercial aircraft types produced in Europe and although designed in the 1960s, over 750 are still in service with some 50 commercial operators around the world. The aircraft is also used by the Army and Police forces in the United Kingdom and is a popular light transport with over 30 military aviation operators.Developed over two years with the help of real-world Islander pilots and operators, this exciting simulated version is a full-featured FSX release, including technologies such as cockpit self-shadowing, HDR bloom effects, and bump mapping and DX10 compatible external and internal visuals.Whether you want to operate simulated inter-island transport, feeder airliner flights or just simply have fun in this all-purpose aircraft, the Islander is certain to put a smile on your face.
|Official Release Date||Dec 04, 2009|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...