PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
- Switch between Bomberman and Max anytime with a press of a button
- Capture new Charaboms that evolve and grow stronger
- Create new bomb types by combining bombs with special items
- New multiplayer battle stages and minigames for as many as four players
- Candy-colored graphics bring four cel-shaded worlds to life
descriptionIn this sequel to Bomberman Generation, the Hige Hige Bandits hatch a plan to crash Dark Star into Planet Bomber. As Bomberman and Max, you must destroy the Dark Star's propulsion system before your home is obliterated.Special items can be combined with bombs to create new bomb types and Charaboms grow stronger as they evolve. However, neither enhancement feels like it adds much to actual gameplay.As many as four friends can battle in several multiplayer modes, including the traditional 2D Bomberman battles.
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...