PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
- The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned - Full-fledged expansion filled with new areas, new quests and rare loot drops
- Several varieties of zombies and flying “corpse eater” creatures
- Extensive co-op integration that seamlessly blends the single-player and multiplayer experiences
- Mad Moxxi’s Underdome Riot - Three new Riot Mode arenas where players will endure an onslaught of Pandora’s baddest enemies. Working together, players will fend off the masses as they fight for fame, honour, and more importantly, loot
- New bank feature, which allows players extra storage capacity for when they encounter one of the millions of weapons that Borderlands has to offer
- Ability to acquire two additional skill points as quest rewards, making their characters even more powerful than before
descriptionThe first two expansions for Gearbox’s role playing shooter mash-up are bundled together in this download content collection.
Mixing the stat-heavy loot collection of role playing titles with the more direct action of a first-person shooter, Borderlands’ surprising meld of genres resulted in a rewarding and in-depth action game. Already an expansive world in its own right, The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned and Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot provided hours of extra gameplay via download content. Borderlands - Double Game Add-On Pack places both of these additions together in one pack for use alongside the original Borderlands.
The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned asks players to visit the hidden town of Jakobs Cove: an eerie swampland filled with Skags, Crawling Torsos and Exploding Tankesteins, as well as the twisted walking dead of the town’s original population. Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot provides players with three Riot Mode arenas that dispatch swarms of Borderland’s weird and wonderful creatures to combat. As with the original Borderlands content, up for four players can join forces in either of the expansions and work through the content together.
Borderlands - Double Game Add-On Pack expands on the title’s already robust collection of content with more twisted missions and environments ready to explore.
|Official Release Date||Apr 09, 2010|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...