featured reviewlancergki (38) on 30, Apr. 2012 19:43 (HKT)
Best FPS i ever played :)
I never really liked FPS games but this really makes the game fun...with the graphics looking like comics and 4 characters to choose and a lot of guns and missions this game is really awesome,if you never played a FPS before you should play this one :)
- Borderlands is built from the ground-up to be an exciting and intuitive co-operative multiplayer experience that rewards players for investing in specific co-op skills. Split screen is also supported
- Players can choose from one of four distinct characters and earn experience and gain proficiency in a number of specialties as they do battle with enemies. Upgrades can be invested in a wide variety of special abilities, allowing players to create a fully customized character that is tailored to their playing style
- Fresh and distinctive new visual style combines traditional rendering techniques with hand-drawn textures to paint a unique and eye-catching spin on the First Person genre
- Get behind the wheel of and engage in intense vehicle-to-vehicle combat
- Search the wasteland planet of Pandora for the legendary Alien Vault. Fight your way through bandits, discover nine native (and aggressive) creatures, and help the few settlers on the planet in your search for a Vault rumored to contain a great prize - if it even exists!
- Choose from an arsenal of hundreds of thousands of weapons, each with their unique manufacturers, specifications and advantages. A revolutionary new content generation system produces almost infinite tools of destruction
descriptionBorderlands is an original First Person Role Playing Shooter that combines the intuitive reward systems of action role playing games and the frantic-paced shooting combat of first person shooters. The game features a groundbreaking content generation system allowing for near-endless variety in weapons and item drops. Borderlands allows for 4 players to share the same game experience simultaneously online in co-o gameplay. Players can freely join or leave each other's games at anytime, or choose to play in the full single-player mode. These features, along with a rich and deep fiction that touches upon the mysteries buried beneath the surface of a danger-filled planet, combine to form a breakthrough experience that challenges the conventions of modern shooters.
|Official Release Date||Oct 15, 2010|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Borderlands is a very good FPS with role playing elements adding an interesting twist to the game making it feel fresh enough to distinguish it from the generic feel that most FPS have nowadays.
The story has an awesome co-op with off-line Split-Screen and online for up to 4 players. Co-op is a ton of fun and it is a total blast to explore Pandora with co-op buddies along for the ride.
The DLC content is on the disc, so for off-line users that is a big bonus in addition to the local split screen co-op.
Do you like wastelands? Do you like customizing tons of your weapons collection? Do you want to feel like Mad Max? This is the game for you. Yeah, it's considered classic but the gameplay and multiplayer is awesome. The GOTY package includes the map of Pandora. Must haves game for X360
Its borderlands!!! With all 4 dlc on disk!!! Need i say more? Buy it!!!
Got this after the second one and was equally entertaining! Love the gameplay and a great shooter :D
Is one of my Favorites!!! you must have it..!!
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.