PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Brave: A Warrior's Tale
- Simple game play and easy to master combat - use sticks, longbow or tomahawk to defeat enemies
- Over 15 very different levels including lush forests, desert plains, raging rivers, and even the spirit world
- Numerous enemies to fight, from wolves and giant bees to mythical beasts
- Use 'mobile stone' to speak to a Spirit Guide for help and advice - three help levels allow difficulty to be tailored to suit different age levels
- Learn to mimic and possess different animals in order to acquire new skills or reach hidden inaccessible areas
- Perform ancient spells in battle and use 'dream catchers' to restore health
descriptionSet in a fantastic world based upon the mythology of Native America, Brave: A Warrior's Tale plays as a series of flashbacks in which a now elderly Brave describes the events of his life. Players take on the role of Courage and experience Brave's legendary adventures first hand as they relive his story and play through all-new content that will make Courage a legend in his own right! Can Courage live up to his name and stop the evil Wendigo's threat to their village?
|Official Release Date||Aug 04, 2009|
|ESRB Everyone 10
Titles rated E10+ (Everyone 10 and older) have content that may be suitable for ages 10 and older. Titles in this category may contain more cartoon, fantasy or mild violence, mild language and/or minimal suggestive themes.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...