PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
- Breed and train your own custom horses in Stable mode even create your own silks
- Race at top racetracks from all over North America, including del mar, Belmont park, Keeneland and many more
- Dynamic weather system including rain, wind, and heat, that can drastically change the track conditions and the outcome of a race
- TV-style coverage of all the racing action including race calling by breeders' cup announcer, Tom Durkin
- Sophisticated wagering system provides accurate odds on the race by incorporating all the factors that professional handicappers use
descriptionExperience the only horse racing game officially licensed by the NTRA, with Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships. With thousands of horses, the ability race your own Thoroughbred, play the ponies, and even build your own stable, Breeders' Cup was intentionally built to have something for racing fans regardless of their level. Other features include top racetracks from throughout North America (Del Mar, Belmont Park, Keeneland), a dynamic weather system with varying climate types, TV-style coverage and commentary by announcer Tom Durkin, and a sophisticated wagering system that uses all possible factors to create the most realistic odds.
|Official Release Date||Sep 29, 2005|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...