PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
- 12 new warriors for a total of 20
- New weapons, sub weapons, stances, and moves
- 6 fighting modes, plus first-person view option
- Each character follows their own story path, with unique encounters and endings
- Two-handed swordplay, throwing weapons, mud-slinging and more
- Unique body damage system allows you to incapacitate or kill with one well-placed strike
- Run, dodge, and slash through huge 3d settings
descriptionThe sequel to the most original and realistic fighting game – bigger, better and more brutal than ever. No life bars, no time limits, no mercy. And a single blow can still make the difference between life and death.
|Official Release Date||Feb 28, 1998|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...