PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
SierraCompatible with Windows™ (PC)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Caesar IV
- Build your city in any imaginable combination. Bask in the awe-inspiring glory of more than 100 unique structures.
- With over 30 tradable goods, 10 industries, 4 markets and foreign trade routes the economic possibilities are vast.
- High dynamic range lighting, specular & bump mapping along with realistic weather effects and a complete day / night cycle bring Rome to life in never before seen detail.
- Interact with more than 75 unique characters within your city.
- Take direct control over your legions, who gain experience through combat and training, as you ward off barbaric invasions
- Including career mode, standalone competitive scenarios, and sandbox mode.
descriptionHail Caesar! The best selling city builder series returns. Caesar™ IV takes the ancient city builder to the next generation with leading edge graphics and expanded control over the Roman Empire. Developed by the award winning creators of Caesar™ III and Pharaoh™, Caesar™ IV is sure to please the masses.
Starting as governor of a newly formed province in the Roman Empire your goal is simple: advance up the empire's political ladder to become the next Caesar. As governor, you will have total control over your province: including city planning, finances, and defenses. As you succeed you will be given new challenges in other provinces within the Roman Empire ultimately ending in the heart of the empire: Rome.
Caesar IV represents the culmination of more than a decade of development experience in the city builder genre making it the definitive ancient city builder. Plebs need not apply.
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...