PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Cake Mania: In the Mix!
- Brand-new Wii experience, based on Sandlot Games award-winning online PC hit franchise Cake Mania, that has been downloaded more than 80 million times and sold 325,000 units worldwide on the DS!
- Use your Wii Remote to manage all aspects of the bakery from selecting cake types and baking, to frosting and decorating your creations-in the series' hallmark resource management game play style
- Customize Jill's bakeries with 50 unique kitchen upgrades: Ovens, Shoes, Frosters, Display Stands, Cookie Ovens, TVs, Toppers and Frosterators. A Fish Tank, Tables and Benches are new to the Wii version!
- Create your very own unique Custom Cakes. Select up to a 3 tier Cake, add frosting and choose from 19 different decorations
- 9 all-new fantastic locations to experience: High Rise Bakery, Underwater Bakery, South Pole Bakery, Iron Baker Studio, Top Secret Bakery on the Moon, Future Bakery, New Evan's Bakery, Tropical Island Bakery and Rainforest Bakery
- All-new demanding and special customers range from ninjas to pregnant moms to leprechauns!
- Send Digital Greeting Cards of your cake creations to friends online using WiiConnect24
- See how you measure up in Endless Baking mode
descriptionAfter standing up to Mega Mart and rescuing her grandparents' bakery from near elimination, our heroine, Jill Evans, is looking toward the future and dreaming of bringing her cakes to the world. Following the hectic, time-management style gameplay of the original Cake Mania, and the branching storyline of Cake Mania 2, Cake Mania: In the Mix! introduces all-new characters, custom cake decorating and a unique co-op mode where Jill can get some much needed assistance.
|Official Release Date||Nov 24, 2008|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...