PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Call of Duty: Black Ops (Steam)
ActivisionCompatible with Windows™ (PC)
By Our Customers
This item will deliver instantly in your account. Some orders may be subject to verification by SMS or Voice which may cause delays.
Price: US$ 8.94
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 11.05 (55%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Call of Duty: Black Ops (Steam)
- Please note that this code has to be redeemed through STEAM, we'll be sending out the code only & not in a game file! Play-Asia.com Help Desk: Digital Download @ http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-00-3-helpdigital-49-en.html
- This game may not work in Japan (*)
- Retro Warfare: Call of Duty explodes the myths of the Cold War as you join a team of Black Ops soldiers caught up in the fight against communism in Vietnam and beyond
- Ammu-Nation: Use new special ammo including an explosive crossbow, Dragon's Breath flame rounds for your shotgun and a range of other period weapons
- Twisted Metal: Take the controls of the iconic SR-71 Blackbird as you direct operations from high above or jump into an attack chopper in Vietnam for some close-up action
- Online Perks: Create-a-Class 2.0 customisation tool lets you personalise your online battles even more, with new perks and revamped rules for killstreaks
descriptionCall of Duty tackles a whole new era as Black Ops plunges you into the murky height of the Cold War and history's most secretive battles. The world's most popular first person shooter places you in the most dangerous conflict zones of the late '60s.From the jungles of Vietnam to the snowy wastes of the Ural mountains, you and your team must operate behind enemy lines and using only the limited technology of the time. Luckily this includes air support such as the SR-71 Blackbird stealth plane, as well as deadly attack helicopters and armoured personnel carriers.Like any Call of Duty game the multiplayer will set the standard for all other console games, with enhanced customisation tools, playable vehicles and a revamped scoring system.
|Official Release Date||Nov 09, 2010|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...