- Elements/Groups: 14/11
- Diaphragm Blades: 7
- Focal Length: 10 - 18mm
- Aperture: Maximum: f/4.5 - 5.6, Minimum: f/22 - 29
- Camera Mount Type: Canon EF-S
- Format Compatibility: APS-C
- Angle of View: 107°30' - 74°20'
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.72 ft. / 0.22m
- Magnification: 6.67x
The EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM lens combines optical excellence with cutting-edge performance, providing an ultra-wide angle of view in a compact, portable package, perfect for EOS cameras with an APS-C sensor. It has a 4 group optical zoom system and includes a large-diameter element, an aspherical lens element, a UD lens element and enhanced lens coatings for high-contrast, high-resolution images with minimal glare and aberration.
|Official Release Date||May 13, 2014|
|Product Measures||8cm x 7.46cm x 7.2cm|