PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Capcom Fighting Jam preowned
CapcomCompatible with Xbox™
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
Works on all systems sold worldwide.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Capcom Fighting Jam
- This is a used item. If not otherwise mentioned below, spine card is included for titles that originally came with spine cards.
- Play online with Xbox Live! capability and talk trash using voice chat support.
- Characters from five classic Capcom® titles plus additional hidden characters.
- Two-on-two team battles - Choose a character for each round of battle; strategically pick the combatant based on theopponent’s powers and weaknesses.
- Classic 6 button control scheme.
- Title specific combat systems - Characters maintain their original fighting styles from their specific titles.
- Several gameplay modes.
- region free.
descriptionThe ultimate head-to-head brawler! Capcom Fighting Jam™ includes popular characters from five classic titles in the Street Fighter® and other Capcom® series: Street Fighter® II, Darkstalkers®, Street Fighter® III, Red Earth™ and Street Fighter® Alpha. Players must strategically use their combat systems to defeat their opponent as they square off in battle. The character change system allows players to choose a combatant for each round of the battle. Choosing the right fighter based on the strengths of the fighting systems will be the key to victory!
|Original Name||カプコン ファイティング ジャム|
|Official Release Date||Jun 13, 2005|
Suitable for persons aged 12 and above.
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...