PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
- Find the clues, solve the riddles, and earn one of three different endings!
- Different crime scenes call for different techniques. Find clues, evidence pieces, and differences between two similar scenes. Recreate crime scenes and use everything you’ve learned to identify the criminal!
- Work with a friend to find clues in Story Mode, or go head-to-head to see who is the best detective in Competitive mode!
- Clear away dust and cobwebs to uncover evidence. Use the all-new magnifying glass for a better look at your surroundings
- Discover over 1,000 clues in 57 unique backgrounds! Replay your favorite puzzle in Quick Play mode! Solve a compelling mystery with shocking twists and turns!
descriptionA series of unsolvable crimes dubbed “The Vanishing Files” have paralyzed the city. The answers are at the tip of your fingers as you seek, search and discover with the Wii Remote. Help Cate compile evidence, track down hideouts, and discover the link between these crimes and an unsolved mystery from her past!
|Official Release Date||Mar 24, 2009|
|ESRB Everyone 10
Titles rated E10+ (Everyone 10 and older) have content that may be suitable for ages 10 and older. Titles in this category may contain more cartoon, fantasy or mild violence, mild language and/or minimal suggestive themes.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...