PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- Save the chocolate factory by solving mystifying puzzles and using inventive candy powers
- Stop the rotten children from causing chaos and destruction throughout the candy factory
- Repair huge, bizarre candy-making machines by solving puzzles and enlisting the help of the Oompa-Loompas
- Explore numerous rooms and environments inside Willy Wonka's chocolate factory
- Discover what happens after the other children, greed-driven and unrestrained, wreak havoc throughout the factory
descriptionCharlie & The Chocolate Factory brings a classic film and literature experience to life. Based on the beloved Roald Dahl book and the upcoming Tim Burton film, you'll become young CHarlie Bucket after finding a Golden Ticket. Embark on a fantastic adventure as you tour Willy Wonka's factory -- guided by the notorious and reclusive candy-maker himself.
|Official Release Date||Jul 11, 2005|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...