PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Chessmaster Grandmaster Edition
UbisoftCompatible with Windows™ (PC)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Tutorials from Josh Waitzkin's groundbreaking book The Art of Learning
- Attacking Chess course commentary by Grandmaster Larry Christiansen
- 900 of chess's most important games presented and analyzed; single or multiplayer gameplay
- 600,000+ game database; coverage of all classic and modern opening variations
- Extensive course on the basics of chess taught by International Chess Master Josh Waitzkin
descriptionChessmaster®: Grandmaster Edition expands the scope of chess to include broader principles of learning. Josh Waitzkin's much-anticipated book The Art of Learning (Free Press) is designed to pave the road to successful long-term growth on and off the chessboard. The eight-time National Chess Champion and two-time martial arts World Champion puts users in his shoes in some of the most riveting and formative moments of his chess career, including the legendary climactic game from the book and film Searching for Bobby Fischer. Waitzkin then turns to the classics, introducing beginners to brilliant games from some of the most important players in the history of chess. In his most revealing commentary ever, Waitzkin not only teaches the beginning chess player the fundamentals of the game, but also humanizes the road to mastery. Never has chess been so exciting.
|Official Release Date||Nov 09, 2007|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...