PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
- Follow interactive advice from the master to perfect your play style
- Analyze your strengths and weaknesses based on memory, focus and analytical reasoning abilities
- Unlock 6 original mini-games as a reward for your game improvement
- Compete against advanced AI characters (24 ranging from easy to hard) or challenge other real players via local connection
- Classic chess with chess timers, quick hint, game review, take back move
- Create your own customizable profile where your progression is stored
- Discover new ways to play chess with chess variants – Dark Chess, Losing Chess, Extinction Chess
descriptionChessmaster®: The Art of Learning expands the scope of chess to include broader principles of learning. Josh Waitzkin's much-anticipated book The Art of Learning (Free Press) is designed to pave the road to successful long-term growth on and off the chessboard.
The eight-time National Chess Champion and two-time martial arts World Champion puts users in his shoes in some of the most riveting and formative moments of his chess career, including the legendary climactic game from the book and film Searching for Bobby Fischer.
Waitzkin then turns to the classics, introducing beginners to brilliant games from some of the most important players in the history of chess. In his most revealing commentary ever, Waitzkin not only teaches the beginning chess player the fundamentals of the game, but also humanizes the road to mastery. Never has chess been so exciting.
|Official Release Date||Feb 12, 2008|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...