PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for City of Heroes: Going Rogue - Complete Collection (DVD-ROM)
- Explore the new alternate universe of Praetoria with content spanning multiple new zones, new missions that reveal hidden secrets, and new villain groups to battle. Praetoria was built from the ground up to support Ultra Mode graphics that create a heightened level of detail in lighting, reflections, shadows, and water effects
- Change alignment from Hero to Villain or Villain to Hero based on your moral decisions. Heroes can now cross over to the Rogue Isles™, and Villains can experience Paragon City™ for the first time
- Start as a Praetorian and decide to follow the Loyalists or join the Resistance. Evolve into a Hero or a Villain based on your moral choices
- Choose from exciting new power sets, including Dual Pistols and Demon Summoning
- Pick from numerous new Praetorian-themed costume pieces
- Collect new badges, experience new additions to the Mission Architect system, enjoy additional free character slots, and more
descriptionCity of Heroes Going Rogue™, the first City of Heroes® expansion since the launch of City of Villains®, opens the mirror universe of Praetoria, whose bright utopian faÇade hides dark secrets. As you investigate this brave new world, searching for the truth behind Emperor Cole and his Praetorian guard, brutal foes and fierce allies emerge, turning this illusory paradise into an urban battlefield.
City of Heroes Going Rogue adds the Rogue and Vigilante game alignments, enabling you to explore the shades of gray that lie between Heroes and Villains. For the first time in any super-powered MMOG, your character's moral choices affect gameplay experience and determine your character's ultimate destiny.
|Official Release Date||Aug 17, 2010|
|ESRB Rating Pend
Rating Pending - submitted to the ESRB and are awaiting final rating.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...