|login connect (beta) new account||my cart||help|
- Joypad Converters (Classics, GameCube™, Accessories)
- US$ 10 to US$ 20 (Video Games, Gamecube™)
- Below US$ 10 (Video Games, Gamecube™)
- All Discounts A-Z (Video Games, Gamecube™)
- All Discounts A-Z (Video Games, Nintendo™ Wii)
- US$ 10 to US$ 20 (Video Games, Nintendo™ Wii)
- Below US$ 10 (Video Games, Nintendo™ Wii)
- Joypad Converters (Wii™, Accessories)
(Free delivery over US$ 25 order value)
(Shipping prices please see details from this seller.)
- Connects PS/PS2 and Wii Classic controllers to GC / Wii.
- Support PS dance mat in Wii dancing game.
- Support rumble function.
- Programmable Auto Fire mode included.
- Note: Classic Linker will be recognized as a GC controller for GC / Wii console.
- Note: In Wii, GC controller (or Classic Linker) is not workable in Wii menu.
- Note: Supports GC controller compatible Wii games.
|Release Date||Nov 15, 2008|
||(4.5 out of 5)|
Showing the last 5 reviews, out of a total 5 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
*It works with the Classic Controller and with a PSone controller
*It also works with the Nunchuk! (Z acts as A and C acts as Start)
*It doesn't work with the Game Boy Player, which is disappointing. It works with every GameCube game I've tried.
*Pressing + (Start) and another button at the same time enables/disables rapid fire. If you want to press Start and another button at the same time, use - (Select) as the Start button instead.
Honestly I will say this. It is a good alternative the clunky design of the gamecube controller but if you use it with a ps2 controller you will find that the joysticks on such are twice as sensitive as the gamecube and classic controller joysticks and can be difficult if playing first person shooters or games that have a lot of aiming. also the fact that on some gamecube games that have the sensitive l and r button usage like super mario sunshine and so on it will make play a little more difficult because there is no half pressing of the buttons on the classic or ps2 controller. not a bad buy tho worth it for the majority of the other games.
Works great with Wii´s classic controller, i bought this for replacing non original GC controller.
It would be nice feature if you could manually re-assign controller buttonsr.
For that you need the Classic Linker Plus.
This is a product long overdue. The Gamecube controller lacks a d-pad in a position usable for primary control so I've wanted to use either my PS dual analogue pad or Classic Controller for games like Mr. Driller Drill Land or Namco Museum 50th Anniversary.
Now you can. The cord is on the short side so a GC extension cable is a must. The only minor issue is the buttons don't map 1-1 with the GC ones so the GC A button is the CC B button and the GC B button is the CC X button.
Otherwise it works a treat!
Compatible with Gamecube, Nintendo Wii
Compatible with Nintendo Wii, Wii U
Compatible with Nintendo Wii (Wii)
Compatible with Windows PC, PlayStation 3
Compatible with Windows PC (PC)
by our customers
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2014 Play-Asia.com.