PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Code Lyoko: Quest for Infinity
- Thwart the secret plans of X.A.N.A. in a game that combines action, space combat and puzzles in 2 universes that constantly overlap
- Assume the role of the 5 main characters from the animated series: Yumi, Odd, Ulrich, Jeremy and Aelita…
- Upgrade your skills and equipment using a system of experience points
- Play through a blend of the 2D real world and 3D Lyoko world, digital sea and Replikas
- Explore the digital sea and fight your enemies aboard the Skid, the Lyoko Warriors’ new vehicle
- Discover and experience a new story linked to the events from the 4th season and co-developed with the series’ creator, Moonscoop
descriptionJoin the battle to save William – and Earth!
Our heroes must struggle against the evil forces of X.A.N.A which has escalated it's attempts to take over the real world by creating Replika worlds. The only way to stop it is to destroy the Replikas. But our heroes soon realise that destroying the Replikas is useless – unless they destroy the supercomputer linked to it…..
Changing tactics, they realise they can use “Translation” to materialise in the labs that contain each supercomputer, which are hidden around the globe, protected by bosses.
|Official Release Date||Nov 16, 2007|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...