PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Code Lyoko: Quest for Infinity
American Game FactoryCompatible with Sony PSP™ (PSP™)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
Works on all systems sold worldwide.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Code Lyoko: Quest for Infinity
- Thwart the secret plans of X.A.N.A. in a game that combines action, space combat and puzzles in 2 universes that constantly overlap
- Assume the role of the 5 main characters from the animated series: Yumi, Odd, Ulrich, Jeremy and Aelita…
- Upgrade your skills and equipment using a system of experience points
- Play through a blend of the 2D real world and 3D Lyoko world, digital sea and Replikas
- Explore the digital sea and fight your enemies aboard the Skid, the Lyoko Warriors’ new vehicle
- Discover and experience a new story linked to the events from the 4th season and co-developed with the series’ creator, Moonscoop
descriptionJoin the battle to save William – and Earth!Our heroes must struggle against the evil forces of X.A.N.A which has escalated it's attempts to take over the real world by creating Replika worlds. The only way to stop it is to destroy the Replikas. But our heroes soon realise that destroying the Replikas is useless – unless they destroy the supercomputer linked to it…..Changing tactics, they realise they can use “Translation” to materialise in the labs that contain each supercomputer, which are hidden around the globe, protected by bosses.Each end-level boss is a guardian that exists in the physical world, and has been built or enhanced. The heroes must confront all the bosses and destroy all the supercomputers before achieving their ultimate goal of saving William.By scanning the Digital Sea, the heroes discover that the supercomputers sustaining the Replikas which they destroyed using the "Chimera" code are linked to a mysterious and dangerous Replika: the Volcano Replika.It soon becomes clear that this Replika contains the true core of X.A.N.A: a crater containing a number of towers.When they finally manage to destroy all the other supercomputers; they turn their entire efforts to the supercomputer in this Replika. They discover the tower controlling William in the crater on the Volcano Replika and manage to save him just before destroying the Replika, while destroying X.A.N.A at the same time!
|Official Release Date||Jul 15, 2008|
|ESRB Everyone 10
Titles rated E10+ (Everyone 10 and older) have content that may be suitable for ages 10 and older. Titles in this category may contain more cartoon, fantasy or mild violence, mild language and/or minimal suggestive themes.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...