PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Codename: Panzers (DVD-ROM)
AtariCompatible with Windows™ (PC)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Codename: Panzers (DVD-ROM)
- Variable squads with powerful squad leaders and personalisable units with visible function upgrades
- Unique building combat system - buildings can be destroyed or occupied to gain an advantage
- Fascinating storyline which follows the personal fates of both familiar Codename Panzers heroes and brand new ones alike
- Scenario Mode: replay missions already won/unlocked in order to increase your overall score
- Physics-based building destruction. Each building will collapse in its own unique manner, using real-time physics simulation: pieces falling from houses are assigned to various categories according to their size and mass
- Weather changes affect gameplay and visual effects: reducing sight, movement speed, range of fire and every parameter imaginable
descriptionA major armed conflict is brewing between the Western powers and the Soviet bloc. The Red Army has been growing ever stronger since the end of World War II. With the growth of their army the Soviets realize that they hold the advantage, and are only waiting for the right moment to attack. That moment arrives with the Tempelhof Incident: the near-fatal collision of a US cargo plane and a Soviet fighter over Berlin’s main airfield. A fatal combination of coincidence and human error, there is no point in arguing what went wrong, no point in asking who pulled the trigger first and who fired on whom in return. The Incident went down in history as fatal.Within 12 hours of the crash the ground beneath the German capital is shaking with the salvoes of a war never meant to be: a conflict between former allies over Europe and global supremacy.What if Stalin knew exactly that the USA cannot produce more A-bombs after the war? What if he decides to strike first? The massive Russian army was still standing in the middle of Europe and its dependancy on western technology was past - it was ready to roll towards the Atlantic ocean on the first sign from the Boss. The fate of the world was in the hands of a ruthless dictator, who would have shown no sign of hesitation if he knew the proper status of the atomic arsenal in the western world...In this game the worst comes true, and it may just change the fate of the “free world” forever! WWII is now just a memory - but the Cold War has just begun…
|Official Release Date||Mar 10, 2009|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...