Other buying optionsClick here to buy
|Type||Digital Edition / Instant Download|
- Non-Linear Campaign - Take control of a strategic meta-map covering the key locations of the Battle of the Bulge. Choose the sequence to play the missions to ultimately defeat the mighty German Force and turn the tide of war
- 18 All New Scenarios - Engage in a dynamic campaign across the Ardennes landscape consisting of 11 missions and 7 engagements inspired by the events of the Battle of the Bulge. The campaign progresses with dynamic bonus objectives that change on different playthroughs, giving more replay options than ever before
- 3 Iconic Companies - Take command of the versatile Airborne unit, the relentless Mechanized Infantry and the heavy hitting Support unit and choose which one to deploy for each mission. Each Company is under the authority of 3 different Officers; each with their own distinct style, perspective and Abilities
- Results that Matter - Take care with your strategic decisions, as results and overall Company health persists between missions. Veterancy earned can help increase an entire Company's effectiveness, while lost units are a hit to the Company's overall health. Fail to manage resources well and you risk losing a Company for good. The decisions you make will ultimately shape the outcome of your battle!
- Customization - Customize each of your Companies' 4 unique Abilities with up to 6 selectable upgrades. The unique skill tree offers 72 multiple levels of improvement allowing players to specialize their commanders throughout the course of the campaign
Company of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault is the standalone campaign pack of the critically acclaimed strategy game series of Company of Heroes. The campaign captures one of the largest and bloodiest battles fought by the United States in World War II. Known as the Battle of the Bulge, Germany’s Oberkommando West troops made a major offensive campaign to the Allied Forces with a massive artillery barrage in the densely forested Ardennes region that signaled the German counteroffensive. The German forces aimed to split the Allied Forces’ lines and ultimately claim the valuable harbor of Antwerp.
Forge your path to glory! Play as the American army and fight the resurgent German army - equipped with the heaviest vehicles in history. Control multiple military units and exploit their abilities to overpower the enemy infantry and armored vehicles. Due to persistent progression between missions, players need to plan crucial strategies on how to use the intense weather conditions, obscure lines of sight, and micromanagement as part of their advantage in the battlefield.
In Company of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault, players can choose from 3 iconic companies on the battlefield: Airborne Unit, Scouting Unit, and Mechanized Infantry. Airborne Units specialize in tactical infantry plays such as dropping paratroopers behind enemy lines, reinforcing troops with heavy weapons and ammunitions, and anti-tank guns while Support Units specialize in dropping explosives to blast land masses, assault engineers in close range, and submachine guns weaponries. Lastly is the Mechanized Infantry, where the combinations of arms, scouting, and tactics while balancing the usage of infantry and vehicles is paramount in winning battles.
The decisions you make will ultimately shape the outcome of your battle!
|Official Release Date||Nov 18, 2014|