|login connect (beta) new account||my cart||help|
- Extremely clear and smooth picture screen.
- Supports USB 2.0. Plug and play.
- Supports streaming video, and can be stored in multiple formats including MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, AVI, VCD, DVD and SVCD.
- Supports multiple picture file formats such as JPEG and GIF.
- Supports multiple input formats such as NTSC, PAL and SECAM.
- Auto playback allows you to store the game actions to your PC.
- Display settings, such as brightness, contrast, image sharpness, fullness and color can be adjusted as you need.
- Coming with two outputs, one for PC USB and another one for component output.
Compatible with Xbox 360, Wii, PS3/PS2, PSP 2000/3000 series, Xbox, GameCube or any device with component output. You can record the game play, movie or take a screenshot of the game play to your hard drive, so you can edit, and use it as a wall paper or record your game play for analysis.
|Release Date||Jan 19, 2011|
||(3 out of 5)|
Showing the last 5 reviews, out of a total 16 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
The quality of the video and audio playback on the captured files is amazing. Even the fact that I had to downscale it to 480p has no real effect on it at all granted I record it at a higher resolution. The text and the graphics really just pop.
The only thing I noticed is that there's an electric wave that descends diagonally on the captured file which I can only assume is because of the fact that I'm using a generic GameStop video cable...I most likely need to get something gold-plated to get the absolute best quality possible.
The quality of picture is poor.
You get what you pay for $45. The max resolution of this software is only 720 x 480, so if you have a 1680 x 1050 monitor, you have to stretch the screen. Other down side is no full screen mode.
This device has a nice quality of capturing and works well on W7 and XP.
I´ve recorded videos from Wii and Xbox360 with a good quality. 100% recomended to all gamers.
Component Splitter Box
Compatible with PlayStation 3, Xbox360, Nintendo Wii
Compatible with PS2, PS, Xbox, DC, PS3, 360, PC & Mac
Compatible with PlayStation 3 (PS3)
Compatible with Xbox360 (360)
Compatible with PS2, GC, Xbox, PSP
Compatible with PS2, Xbox, PC, PS3
by our customers
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.