|login connect (beta) new account||my cart||help|
Mar 19, 2014
Mar 20, 2014
Click here for the complete list
- Street Fighter X Tekken (PS3 & PSV Crossover Platform Versions) (Chinese & English Version)
- BandFuse: Rock Legends
US$ 42.931 d, 00:37:35
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Target in Sight
US$ 57.001 d, 08:14:28
- Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness (Limited Edition) Chinese version
US$ 65.702 d, 22:56:25
- Final Fantasy XIV: Shinsei Eorzea [Collectors Edition]
US$ 70.683 d, 06:12:50
- Batman: Arkham Origins
US$ 32.403 d, 15:47:57
- BRUTAL IN-YOUR-FACE COMBAT with brand new vicious combo attacks and over-the-top finishing moves. Bare-fisted combat, grappling, bone breaking and neck snapping - whatever it takes to disable the enemies.
- ONLINE GAMING for up to eight players with three unique modes for both Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system and PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system. Never before has the Condemned universe supported online action!
- A BAD-ASS ARSENAL now totally expanded to include items taken straight from the environment. Tire irons, bricks, toilet seats, antlers, flaming 2x4s, mannequin arms and mop buckets, just to name a few. Pick your punishment!
- MASSIVE GUNPLAY made possible by powerful projectile-based weapons like the sub-machine gun, crossbow, shotgun, 9MM handgun, and .45 caliber pistol.
- OWN YOUR INVESTIGATION with an inventive approach to solving crime scenes naturally sewn into the action. You will be rewarded with unlockable weapons and achievements along the way.
- GRITTY REALISTIC ENVIRONMENTS with secondary objectives and multiple path solutions so that players never get bored. Atmospheric elements and chilling ambiance that will make every player cringe at every turn.
- SMART AND DEVIOUS ENEMIES featuring highly realistic AI behavior -- befriend them, and they just might fight on your side.
|Release Date||Mar 25, 2008|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
||(5 out of 5)|
Showing the last 5 reviews, out of a total 45 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Bought this quite a while back, but it's one of my favourites. The ambience is really dark and quite unnerving at times, and the storytelling is as weird as reported elsewhere. Spotted a few washed out textures but the gameplay more than makes up for any such complaint. If you liked the early F.E.A.R. games you're sure to like this.
This game is much better than the 1st one IMO. The first one was painfully slow I found, and this games pace is much better and rather intense at time.
The Condemned Series has always been overshadowed by its older sibling series (F.E.A.R) this is not to say that the FEAR series is superior to the Condemned franchise, far from it, in this reviewer's opinion.
The Condemned Series is well known by its niche fan base for its dark and gritty environments and foreboding ambiance. Condemned has brought new life to the otherwise under utilized game mechanic most FPS games have; which is the Melee attack system. The game has managed to make improvements and vast developments to its predecessor's melee combat system with the addition of using Ex-Agent Ethan Thomas' bare fists which are mapped to the shoulder buttons of the controller.
Having played the first game, which had many surprises and shocking situations and set pieces, bloodshot has managed to live up to its predecessor in both gameplay department as well as having a lot more surprises and general creepyness in its level design.
Great and addictive melee combat system
Incredible visuals and audio design
Environments and level designs are very atmospheric and memorable
Polarized difficulty spikes from easy to incredibly hard in some levels
Nice game with pretty fights and shoot
Condemned 2: Bloodshot
Compatible with PlayStation 3 (PS3)
US, No Region Protection / Action
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2014 Play-Asia.com.