PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
- Stylised 3D visuals. Now you can chop and peel in full 3D for a more stylised game experience Multiplayer challenges
- Challenge a friend or the CPU to a two-player cook off
- New “Challenge mode”. Prepare a dish in its entirety from start to finish and be graded at the end, rather than at each stage of preparation
- The combination of nunchuk and Wii remote allows for exciting new ways to interact and play, sometimes even using the whole body!
- Recipes from ten different nations. Learn how to prepare famous dishes of the world from everyday snacks to gourmet treats
descriptionCreate dishes from a dazzling menu of everyday snacks and gourmet meals using the sensitive and sophisticated Wii remote and nunchuk controllers.
The combined control inputs allow for much greater sensation of realism and depth when preparing dishes for the kind but perfectionist Mama, and is just one of a whole breadbasket full of new additions and features for the Wii version of the mega-selling cooking simulation.
|Official Release Date||May 11, 2007|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...