PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Cossacks: Back To War
CDVCompatible with Windows™ (PC)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Incredible 3D landscapes will thrill you with their realism, as you seek out favorable terrain
- This latest offering in the Cossacks saga features over 100 captivating missions, between the 16th and 18th centuries
- Choose to battle(or against) two new nations, Switzerland and Hungary, along with the 18 other nations you may command
- Compete against powerful AI or deadly human opponents, in spectacular real-time battles with up to 8,000 units
- Use your strategic abilities to develop new strategies, design new building, and use the new units to your advantage
descriptionCossacks is a real-time strategy game that allows players to command vast armies, up to 8,000 units per map, in authentic historical warfare, set between the 16th and 18th centuries.Featuring over 100 new single-player missions, Cossacks: Back to War offers over two and a half as many levels as its previous iteration. It also introduces two new nations into the battle, Switzerland and Hungary, offering established players totally new strategic choices. There is also a random terrain generator that offers almost infinite replayability, whilst the sophisticated map editor allows players to easily design campaigns to spec. As a bonus, "Mod1", created by one of the game's most ardent fans, is included, offering a further 30 playable maps, with a unique set of units.For fans of multi-player gaming, Back to War introduces a new VIZOR system, which allows players to watch multi-player games in progress, picking up addition tips from real-life competitors. An Automated Championship System (ACS) promotes individual Cossacks tournaments as well as hosting a worldwide ranking system, which will list the best players in the world.Cossacks: Back to War will work with the original Cossacks game or as a stand-alone title.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...