PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Crash Tag Team Racing
VU GamesCompatible with PlayStation 2™ (PS2™)
For US/Canada systems.
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Crash Tag Team Racing
- Unique "Clashing" Feature. For the first time ever in a racing game, players can combine their car with an opponent's mid-race to make a super-car equipped with a powerful turret gun. When clashed, players can either get behind the wheel and drive or fire an onboard weapon
- Out-of-Car Action. Explore the entire world on foot - collect upgrades for cars, unlock bonus tracks and talk to other characters
- Destruction. Each character has his or her own uniquely deadly 360° rotating turret. Trackside objects are fully destructible
- Jordan Reicheck Screenplay. Penned by Crash TwinsanityTM writer Jordan Reicheck, best known for his work on Ren & Stimpy, Crash Tag Team Racing brings the trademark Crash Bandicoot humor to new levels
- Multiplayer. Split-screen multiplayer for up to eight players with system link
descriptionAfter being humiliated yet again by Crash Bandicoot at the end of Twinsanity, Dr. Neo Cortex returns to his evil scheming in his dilapidated Iceberg Lair. He hatches a sinister plan to challenge Crash to a seemingly friendly race competition...with plans of crushing the hapless bandicoot under the ruins of the hazardous racetrack!
In Crash Tag Team Racing players will be able to fuse two cars together on the fly to form a super vehicle outfitted with a turret gun with the all-new "clashing" technology. Players can continue their adventures on foot with out-of-car action, allowing them to traverse an amusement park-like world where they can interact with other characters, collect items and complete mini-missions.
|Official Release Date||Oct 19, 2005|
|ESRB Everyone 10
Titles rated E10+ (Everyone 10 and older) have content that may be suitable for ages 10 and older. Titles in this category may contain more cartoon, fantasy or mild violence, mild language and/or minimal suggestive themes.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...