PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Cricket Coach 2010
- The most detailed database of world cricketers available in any computer game
- Detailed player editor - Add yourself to the game, improve your favourite player, weaken those players who you don't rate in real life - the possibilities are endless
- Detailed batting and bowling tactics allow you to control your team on the field
- Realistic domestic schedule for each season
- Opt to play ball by ball, or over by over. Or even let the game play automatically and sit back in your seat and enjoy the action
- Ground editor lets you adjust the default conditions at each ground
- Tell your bowlers what line and length to bowl, plus type of delivery (e.g. Yorker/Short Ball/In swinger etc)
- Exciting new full screen highlights view with animated umpire - Easy to customise graphics allow you to tailor your own experience
descriptionCricket Coach 2010 is the leading cricket simulation for Windows PCs. Featuring an extremely accurate match engine, cricket on your computer has never felt so real!Includes all Test Match playing nations, along with over a hundred domestic sides from 10 countries. Use the game as a simulation tool, or take control of a team yourself and lead your side to glory!Simulates all Tests, ODI's and T20's, plus the World Cup, T20 World Cup, Champions Trophy and Champions League. The only cricket game to fully feature the Indian T20 franchise league including exciting player auction.Detailed tactical options and an exciting 2D match view make Cricket Coach 2010 the ultimate companion for the modern cricket fan. Set the field, tell your bowlers where to bowl, then assist your batsmen in building a big score. Is your cricketing brain up to the challenge?
|Official Release Date||Jul 02, 2010|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...