Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India [DLC] (Steam) steamdigital
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Caste System and New Interface Skin
- Rajas of India features twice the landmass of the base game
- Play as an Indian ruler. Start a new and quite different type of game by playing as an Indian raja in 867 (if you have The Old Gods expansion) or at any point between 1066 to 1337 AD
- Three new Unique Religions. Choose between the Buddhist, Jain and Hindu beliefs for different benefits
- Steam MP Matchmaking and Steam Workshop: These features are brought over from Europa Universalis IV into Crusader Kings II, together with Borderless Windowed mode in the patch together with the release of the expansion
- Experience Indian Events and Decisions
- Elephants and Jungles
- Hundreds of new Provinces including Central Asia and large parts of Siberia too
- Indian characters get a unique set of facial profiles and clothe
Rise up from the ashes of turmoil and anarchy to rule over a land fragmented into petty fiefs. Now is the time to take control. Now is the time for greatness.
Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India is the sixth expansion for the critically praised strategy/RPG Crusader Kings II and will focus on Eastern Persia and India. The expansion Rajas of India extends the map to the east, including the entire Indian subcontinent, and allows you to play as a Hindu, Buddhist or Jain ruler. Can you defend Dharma against foreign invaders and bring order to the subcontinent?
Crusader Kings II explores one of the defining periods in world history in an experience crafted by the masters of Strategy where medieval times is brought to life in this epic game of knights, schemes, and thrones...
*This product requires you to have Crusader Kings II: Dark Ages STEAM CD-KEY GLOBAL activated on your Steam account in order to play.
|Official Release Date||Mar 25, 2014|
|Genre||Real Time Strategy|