Dairantou Smash Brothers for Nintendo 3DS
For JPN/Asian systems only.
Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 10.00 (19%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Silky-smooth 3D: Most game-play elements of the Nintendo 3DS version of the game will run at 60 frames per second, all in stereoscopic 3D
- "Smash Run": Exclusive to the Nintendo 3DS version of the game is a new mode called "Smash Run." In this mode, four players have five minutes to enter a dungeon and explore the surroundings, fight enemies and obtain power-ups to enhance their fighters.
- New challenger!: Greninja, the awesome final evolution of Froakie from Pokémon X and Pokémon Y, joins the roster as a playable character in Super Smash Bros. for both Wii U and Nintendo 3DS
- Oldies but goodies: Many of the classic characters from past Super Smash Bros. games that are returning in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS have new powers and abilities
- Online play: Both the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS versions of Super Smash Bros. will offer online multiplayer game play with other players on the same platform. Players with broadband Internet access can battle it out with anyone else who is online and also has the game
- Variety of stages: While the cast of playable characters is the same in both versions of the new games, the stages where the battles take place are vastly different, depending on which system a player chooses. The Wii U stages are primarily based on past home console games, while the Nintendo 3DS stages draw from hand-held games for inspiration
- Items, trophies and Pokémon: Items, assist trophies and Poké Balls all return in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS. New to the games are Master Balls, special Poké Balls that contain Legendary Pokémon like Arceus and Xerneas
Newest Nintendo Fighting Game
Nintendo game characters return again in the most famous of crossovers in this new competitive fighting game! Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS is the fourth installment and the first portable game in the franchise.
Gameplay, Levels, Stages, and Other Features
Same with other games on this series, this game will have up to four players fighting against each other. Pressure opponents with a variety of simple yet complex attacks and win the battle by smashing them out of the arenas. SSB enthusiasts will be delighted as some elements of previous games come back. Players can send their fighter as customized from different version; customized attack directions are also featured in this game. Levels of battles will be in between Super Smash Bros. Melee and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Touch screen controls are removed for this edition.
Nintendo Characters Fighting Each Other
Choose the best Nintendo character and win over the opponents. Most of the characters from previous installments returned and ready to attack each other. Classic characters such Mario and Donkey Kong and new heroes such as the Animal Crossing Villager, Wii Fit Trainer and Mega Man are mixed in this game. This 3DS version will feature stages based on released handheld system games. Let the battle begin…!
|Original Name||大乱闘スマッシュブラザーズ for ニンテンドー3DS|
|Official Release Date||Sep 13, 2014|
|CERO A (Free)|
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - May 11th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - August 10th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - December 10th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - December 3rd!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - January 18th!
NEW NINTENDO 3DS - JPN versions in-stock, PAL releasing November 21!
Super Smash Bros. WiiU release dates have been confirmed for all regions!
The hype cannot be contained: Super Smash Bros. is just around the corner!
Official Website (Japanese)
Nintendo Direct Smash Bros Special 4.8.2014
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Abso-perfect-lately good game. You must buy this if you like fighting games and nintendo.
is one of the best 3ds game i have play i suggest to buy if you have 3ds.
Love this game. Have both the U.S. and Japanese versions, and I can say that I much prefer the Japanese version! I love the Japanese voices much more than their English equivalents.
Aside from voices, gameplay is awesome too. Great improvement from Brawl and love the very massive selection of characters.
This game is totally awesome !
Not only this game really run at 60 fps, the japanese version allows you to have the original voices of your favourite characters, like Shulk from Xenoblade.
This game feature an online mode and also tons of offline modes that will keep you entertained for a while. However, if you're not a collector and hate doing the same mode with all the characters, you might get bored of the game.
That's why there's an online mode, so you will always have new challenges !
The only bad thing is for players from Melee or Brawl. You might need some time to get used to the 3DS controls, but once you are, it will feel like the old time ! :)
I think the game is quite good, but I'm not good at this kind of game. But never mind, I like the character form Pokemon.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.