PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party
KonamiCompatible with Nintendo™ Wii (Wii™)
For US/Canada systems.
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party
- Brand new DDR game designed exclusively for the Wii™
- Support up to 4 player simultaneous play ensures your house is the hottest party on the block
- All-new soundtrack includes licensed smash-hits from the last 4 decades
- Use the Wii Remote and Nunchuk while dancing for greater total body interaction
- Swing the Wii controller to send obstructions to your opponents while competing
- New gameplay twists, fun minigames and other challenges
- Great family fun with added modes and difficulties for all ages, including Friendly Synch and Kind Support Mode
- Includes one (1) Konami Dance Dance Revolution Controller inside
descriptionThe global dancing phenomenon gets even more physical with an entirely new game designed for the Nintendo Wii™. Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party enhances the series' trademark interactive gameplay by combining the physically engaging, innovative and easy-to-pick-up-and-play mechanics of the Wii™ platform. DDR Hottest Party is sure to be the life of the party with 4 player multiplayer, Wii Remote and Nunchuk support, smash hits taken from the last 4 decades of music, entirely new modes and more
|Official Release Date||Sep 25, 2007|
|Genre||Music & Party|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...