|login connect (beta) new account||my cart||help|
Click here for the complete list
- Truly universal appeal with music from 70s to today!
- New HOW TO PLAY, TRIAL and SUPER EASY modes aimed at first-time players and beginners
- Very accessible for all skill levels
- Freestyle Mode debuts on Xbox 360® dance how you want to dance without arrows (perfect for kids or anyone with two left feet)
- Brand new Quest Mode lets you build your own character
- Play online, download new music and more via Xbox Live®
- Enhanced graphical design in high definition
|Release Date||Jan 07, 2008|
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Showing the last 1 reviews, out of a total 1 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Yet another DDR game and it continues in pretty much the same vein as other games in the series. The soundtrack has some great tracks and some bad ones and as usual the game is only at it's best when playing against human opponents. If you like DDR, this is a good version and if you're new to the series, you could start at worse places.
Compatible with Xbox360 (360)
US, NTSC U/C / Music
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2014 Play-Asia.com.