PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Dark Fall: Lights Out - The Director's Cut Edition (DVD-ROM)
- A brand new ‘Directors Cut’ with new scenes, ghosts & puzzles.
- Re-mastered for Windows XP and Vista.
- Explore the historic Lighthouse in four different eras.
- Discover what happened to the Lighthouse Keepers, that foggy night.
- Communicate with the dead to solve puzzles and mysteries.
- A spooky tale by Jonathan Boakes, author of The Lost Crown.
- Delve into a non-linear story, based upon a real event.
- Use Time Portals to jump through time, exploring the past and future.
- Experience the life and times of a Victorian Lighthouse.
- Realistic world to explore, based on a real location.
- Full audio experience and spooky soundtrack.
descriptionThree men once manned the lighthouse on Fetch Rock, but they vanished without trace on New Year, 1900. No-one knows what really happened to those three poor souls, and no-one is brave enough to stay in the lighthouse, alone, after dark. Except you...travel to Fetch Rock Island, and discover what really happened... ‘Fetch’ is the old English word for ‘ghost’; The old lighthouse is built upon something ancient and terrible, causing manifestations, time distortions and unexplainable paranormal events. Only by jumping through time, from the ancient Bronze Age to a futuristic research base, will you be able to uncover what is really happening on fetch Rock. Was your arrival upon the Island, that foggy night, really coincidence, or is someone, or something calling to you, across time.
|Official Release Date||Dec 11, 2009|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...