Dark Fall: The Journal (Steam) steamdigital
Price: US$ 1.99
Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 8.00 (80%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Explore the haunted hotel and train station, alone at night
- Use Ghost-Hunting Gadgets to ‘see’ into the past, and hear the dead
- An eerie, World War 2 setting is fully realised in 3D graphics
- Use detective skills to uncover secret places and learn long lost secrets
- Challenge the mind by solving many devious puzzles and enigmas
- Communicate with ghosts via a Ouijaboard
- Decypher an ancient, long forgotten, language
- A non-linear story by Jonathan Boakes, author of The Lost Crown
- Full cast of actors & sound to bring the haunted location to spooky life!
- Utilise high-tech surveillance equipment, to watch supernatural activity
- Research local Ghost Stories to learn more about the Dark Fall
This Myst-style horror-adventure game will bring fear into your heart. From the very beginning you are exposed to an overwhelming but invisible ghost presence – strange calls, footsteps, voices from nowhere. In order to help your brother and survive you will need to solve the mystery of this abandoned, haunted place. And remember! Do not let it to find you! Do not let it to find you... Do not.. Let... find...
The game is best played in a dark room with your speakers turned up. Unless you're scared, of course.
|Official Release Date||Jun 19, 2002|