PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Darkness Within Collector's Edition (DVD-ROM)
- Eerie Gameplay Atmosphere: An immersive experience is created by a fascinating ‘dark & disturbing Lovecraftian’ story, chilling real-time cut scenes, and haunting music
- Built-in Hint System with 3 Difficulty Levels – Players can choose to play in Standard, Detective, or Senior Detective modes
- Unique Inventory System – Utilizing the ‘thinking screen’ allows players to collect and examine items, and thoughts
- Clues can be researched, combined or used
- Dynamic Puzzles and Features – Traditional adventure game puzzles are complimented by deciphering dreams and underlining excerpts in documents to garner critical clues and interacting with the environment
- Evolves from a traditional point and click adventure, to an advanced 3D game, using compelling special effects, stunning visuals, and dynamic lighting and shading
descriptionThe Darkness Within series is truly a game saga that will send shivers up your spine by taking players to a disturbing corner of the human psyche; exploring nightmares, the occult, and a frightening psychological world. This Collector’s Edition includes both volumes: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder and The Dark Lineage.
DARKNESS WITHIN: IN PURSUIT OF LOATH NOLDER
As police detective Howard E. Loreid, you are tasked to solve the murder of Clark Field, a wealthy man involved in the occult. Your suspect is Loath Nolder, a highly respected former private investigator who mysteriously abandoned his last case for reasons unknown. Soon, you discover that your own horrible past is connected with the madness that is about to swallow you. You experience lucid horrifying dreams and are tormented by paranormal happenings. What’s real and what’s not? Slowly but surely you lose your grip on reality…
DARKNESS WITHIN 2: THE DARK LINEAGE
Having been released from the mental hospital where you unsurprisingly ended up, you will have to investigate by who and why you were set free. This leads you to the depressing town Arkhamend where a Victorian mansion hides some terrible secrets, as does your own past. As the atmosphere grows darker, so do the surroundings, leading you to forbidden, snow-clad woods with dim underground buildings and tunnels, filled with demons and forgotten creatures of the past. As events take a turn for the worse and the weird, the game has two endings, in typical ‘Lovecraftian’-style…
|Official Release Date||Oct 29, 2010|
|Product Measures||19.5cm x 14cm x 3cm|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...