Darksiders II - Deathinitive Edition
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 10.00 (25%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Play Death - Become the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, able to destroy entire worlds and battle forces beyond Heaven and Hell
- Epic Universe - Unlike anything the player has seen before, delivered in the unique style of Joe Mad
- Heaven/Hell - Explore startling gameworld environments reminiscent of heaven and hell
- Player Choice & Customization - Customize your experience with varied armor sets, weapons, and skill trees allowing players to create their own Death
- Replay-ability - Explore a vast open world, complete dozens of side quests and customize your Death with a full leveling system, skill trees and endless equipment combinations
- Traversal - Death is a nimble and agile character capable of incredible acrobatic feats allowing the player to explore the world like never before
What starts with War, ends in Death.
Awakened by the End of Days, Death, the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, embarks upon a quest to restore mankind, and redeem his brother’s name. Along the way, the Horseman discovers that there are far worse things than an earthly Apocalypse, and that an ancient grudge may threaten all of Creation...
Dethinitive Edition Features:
- Darksiders 2 with All DLCs* included and integrated into the game, offering a total playtime of more than 30 hours *(Maker Armor Set, The Abyssal Forge, The Demon Lord Belial, Death Rides, Angel of Death, Deadly Despair, Shadow of Death, Mortis Pack, Rusanov's Axe, Van Der Schmash Hammer, Fletcher's Crow Hammer, Mace Maximus, Argul's Tomb)
- Improved Graphic Render Engine for higher visual quality especially in terms of lighting and shadows
- Improved and reworked level, character and environment graphics
- Running in native 1080p resolution
- Reworked and tuned game balancing and loot distribution
|Official Release Date||Oct 27, 2015|
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - January 12th!
Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition - Release Trailer [US] (YouTube)